Oxalic Acid - The Cure For Cancer

aily, certain foods and beverages are revealed as great antioxidants.

 For example: carrots, spinach, broccoli, tea, nuts, berries, garlic, onions, grapes, red wine, herbs, spices, and chocolate are foods known to be great antioxidants.

 We hear about flavonoids and vitamins. It is estimated there are 4,000 identified flavonoids.

 Isolating each one and determining what effect each, or a combination of each, has on a specific disease is an endless pursuit without an answer.

 However, common sense and research reveals there is one common denominator in the foods known as great antioxidants. They are all high in oxalic acid.

Are you aware that every mammal on earth has oxalic acid as a normal blood value?

 Ask any doctor or researcher what its purpose is and the best answer they will give you is that it aides in bowel movement.

 So here we are with a surprisingly high quantity of oxalic acid running through our blood with no real purpose?

There isn't a place on earth that a plant containing oxalic acid can't be found.

 Weeds are the most tenacious of all plants and are rich in oxalic acid. This is no accidental occurrence. There is purpose.

Research oxalic acid and you'll discover it's a deadly poison. So, we have a deadly poison in all the foods that are great antioxidants. Huh? Stop and simply think.

 Rather than isolating the smallest compounds within foods and researching each, analyze each food known to be a great antioxidant and find the common compound in each.

 This is exactly what has been done by an amazing 85 year old warrior of a man deep in the hills of Arkansas. This man is Colonel Joe Hart.

When is the last time you knew of anyone being granted a patent for anything natural?

That folks, never happens. It has for Colonel Joe.

 He has been granted three (3) Patents for the Application of oxalic acid for treatment of cancer, bacterial and viral infections, and vascular diseases.

 Why isn't the medical community screaming its merits? I wonder if the fear that this would eliminate a trillion dollar yearly health industry have anything to do with it? Talk about an answer to our nation's health care crisis.

Colonel Joe discovered the benefits of oxalic acid during 1992. Once oxalic acid was identified as the acid which kills cancer cells without harming normal cells, he was then able to identify what foods and environmental factors inhibited the therapeutic value of oxalic acid.

 His approach to eliminating disease by ingesting high oxalic acid foods, has resulted in cures of all kinds of cancer and disease.
 Do you need to pitch a tent in your backyard and live by a campfire? No. Is this going to cost a fortune? No. Do you need to travel to Mexico? No. Is the information freely given? Yes.

There is always a sacrifice for gain. Prepare to give up milk and cheese, citric acid (an additive found in far too many processed and canned goods), red meat, cell phones, microwaves, and alcohol.

 If this proves too difficult, you can always go in for traditional surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy only to find that the cancer comes back eventually or you die
.
 You do know doctor's never tell you you're cured......you're in remission. "Cure" is not in their vocabulary.
Ask your doctor the next time you or someone close to you is diagnosed with cancer what caused it. They don't know.

 The answer is low levels of oxalic acid in your blood.

 Having adequate levels of oxalic acid in your blood eliminates all abnormal cells effectively with no harmful side effects. Oxalic acid is God's Poison With Purpose.

If you seriously look into every alternative cancer cure that shows some success, you will find the foods, herbs, grasses, and teas they suggest all contain high amounts of oxalic acid.

 They simply don't know why their protocols sometimes work. Connect the dots people and stop throwing your money away.

Ask the American Cancer Society about tests they conducted over 50 years ago using oxalic acid in the treatment of cancer in experimental mice.

 The papers and evidence of positive results exist; however, they will tell you they know nothing about it.
Simply go to the grocery store, eat your chocolate, vegetables, fish, dark chicken, tea and wine.

Toss out the microwave and cell phone. Say "No" to fast foods and truly enjoy eating your way to excellent health.

Imagine never having to worry about getting cancer. Imagine treating cancer simply and inexpensively. Imagine a world where cancer is not a concern. For a free complete explanation and treatment plan go to: http://rebecca127.wordpress.com/2008/01/05/hart-dietary-procedure-plan/

 

18 commentaires:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Just wanna say a big thank you Neme Amber for introducing me to Dr Emmanuel the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes (HSV 2).
      I was infected with HSV 2 for the past two years and i was unable to get a better job cos all the company i was to get employed checked our blood test and found out that i was positive to GENITAL HERPES and i loosed employment.
      So i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get my job training.
      i earlier made some research and i contacted some doctors online but they keep on asking for money for courier after that they'll tell you that tax and so more so i became broke and frustrated.
      One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site  were everyone was talking about DR Emmanuel and herbs ability to cure herpes.
      So i discussed with Neme Amber and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Emmanuel so i contacted DR Emmanuel via email ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com ) and he helped me just as he has helped others now im cured and different medical centers has tested me and approved me cured.
      so i decided to thank Neme Amber cos she made it possible for me.
      and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR emmanuel, ill put his details here so that you can easily get in touch wif him.
      his email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348140073965.
      my Name is Grace from US,once again thanks to Neme Amber. im fucking hapy....  

      Supprimer
    2. Dr oduku herpes treatment is one of the most effective home remedies for herpes which has the ability to kill the herpes virus permanently. I found out I had herpes 4 years ago. My first outbreak was definitely the worst thing I ever experienced. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. I had a doctor give me Valtrex but I take the generic. I had to take the Valtrex 1 gram a day for about a week and I had another doctor prescribe me Acyclovir but that gave me the worst headaches ever, so I stopped taking it.after 2 year all that prove abortive the herpes was still there,
      Since I was first diagnosed I have about 2 outbreaks a month. I have been able to cope with this by having supportive family and friends who look out for me,though it wasn't easy for me, one day i read a post by someone testifying about Dr oduku that she was cured totally using his herbal product, i decided to gave it a try, I contacted him as instructed in the testimony. i made request for the herbal medicine, he actually did send it to me and gave me the instruction on how i will use it,
      The good news is this, i went to the hospital after the medication for test as instructed by Dr oduku, i was tested negative, i was surprised finding out that am now herpes virus negative against my former result which was positive, Am happy to let the whole world know that today am free from this herpes disease,
      no more outbreak, no more cold sores, excruciating pains, i will advice anyone reading this message  and needed a cure for herpes as well should please contact this Great Dr oduku on drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348124765093.
      visit his page https://www.facebook.com/Droduku/ or his tiktok.com/@drodukuhome. You can visit his website https://drodukuherbalheali.wixsite.com/my-site

      am Rayshaunda kat here is my private email rankinsrayshaunda@gmail.com

      Supprimer
  2. If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm Karem really happy that I have been cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2) with the herbal medicine of DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER, I have been suffering from this disease for the past four years without solution until i came across this email (drrealakhigbe@gmail.com) on the internet of a herbal doctor who have cure so many people of herpes virus with his herbal medicine, I also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he sent me his herbal medicine through Dhl courier services delivery and direct me on how to use it, I also follows his instruction for use and he ask me to go for a check up after three weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, I am really happy that there is someone like this DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER who is ready to help people anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER and see if he will not actually help you. I am not a stupid person that I will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: (drrealakhigbe@gmail.com) or you can contact him +2348142454860

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2013. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescription like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides, but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION, MALARIA, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, DENGUE FEVER, HERPATITIS A&B, RABIES DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , ARTHRITIS,  BREAST INFECTION, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. AUTISM, NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES.  HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD.  CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES.  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM.  VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION.  PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. DENGUE, TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS .    ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT.  ASTHMA.  . ,  EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE.  PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT  .   For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On   Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man  Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier  Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for..PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more..  Contact Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or  whatssapp--+2347081986098

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi it's laa! 9 months ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i found a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment permanently. thanks to Dr. omohan for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact information for any incurable virus via; dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348164816038.    

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again.I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 5 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence.Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR Ehbos Otigbe helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his contact which is just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that there is no medical hospital that has the cure to HERPES, i was supprise when i heard that from, he asked me to do some certain things which I did he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me which he did then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now please BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great a great man, I owe him in return.if you are having a similar problem just email him Via:   drehbos@gmail.com   or you can Whatsapp him Via:   +2348133505254
      websites;;  https://drehbos.wixsite.com/drehbosherbalcenter

    EmaIl address;;   drehbos@gmail.com  

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello everyone i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Harry i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
    hpv
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drharryherbs@gmail.com

    website: https://drharryherbs.weebly.com
    whatsapp: +2347034556861

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello everyone i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Harry i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
    hpv
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drharryherbs@gmail.com

    website: https://drharryherbs.weebly.com
    whatsapp: +2347034556861

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thank God for using Dr Ojamo to get me cured from Herpes virus
    The disease appeared at the age of 38, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a friend of mine told me about Dr, Ojamo who treats all Kinds of
    diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and purchased the Herpes drug which is in a form of liquid after preparation, I received the medicine
    through airwingexpressdelivery and immediately commenced usage as prescribed, i used the medicine within 3weeks that i was instructed and to my greatest surprise my result became negative I am Herpes free, and I won't stop rejoicing and giving thanks to God for using Dr ojamo to cure me, you can contact him for your cure or any kinds of drugs, contact his Whatsapp number +2349077406037 or email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 47 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Momoh. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr.  Momoh online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email dr.momoh9@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call. or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2347083724098 , one thing i love most about DR momh is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on

    Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +234-81352-38391

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    RépondreSupprimer